The core of the Camco Taste PURE Heated Drinking Water Hose is made with an NSF 61 certified, drinking water safe hose that is BPA, phthalate, and lead-free. The Heated Drinking Water Hose won’t leach harmful chemicals into your water or leave it tasting like plastic the way standard garden hoses do. It is ideal for RVs, livestock, agriculture, kennels, and other industrial, commercial, and residential uses. Its energy-saving thermostat only heats as needed, saving you money on your electric bill. The fittings are heavy-duty machined and plated for maximum corrosion resistance and the durable exterior jacket protects water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372. Compliant with all federal and state-level Low Lead Laws.
- Ideal for water line freeze protection down to -20 degree F (-28 degree C) with an energy-saving thermostat
- Made with NSF-61 certified drinking water safe hose
- Includes female-to-male adapter to allow connection to the water supply on either end of the hose; depending on the location of the electrical outlet
- The durable exterior jacket protects water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure
- Operates on 120V AC with an exterior Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (CFCI) electrical outlet
- Should always be used with a GFCI protected outlet. This will help with overheating due to a short.
- If a -20 hose, Thermostat needs to be positioned away from any possible heat source. This will help with freezing.
- During extremely cold periods, a slow drip from the inside spigot may help prevent a freeze-up.
- The corded end can be positioned at the male or female end by moving the male to male fitting.
- Brand: Camco
- Item Dimensions: 19 x 7 x 18 inches
- Item Weight: 7 Pounds
- Size: 25′
- Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
- Style: Cold Weather (Freeze Protection to – 20˚F)