Whether you are new to smoking food or looking for a simpler smoking solution, the Char-Broil Analog Electric Smoker makes creating delicious smoked food easy. With an insulated cooking chamber and a large capacity wood chip box, maintaining an even smoking temperature while infusing smoky flavor is simple. An integrated water pan prevents the meat from drying out and keeps food perfectly juicy. This smoker includes three chrome-plated cooking grates, which provide the versatility to cook for a small family or large gathering. The Analog Electric Smoker provides these features and more, all built with sturdy construction and quality materials ensuring that it is made to last.
- Large Capacity: 544 square inches of cooking space spread across 3 chrome-plated cooking grates.
- Wood Chip Box: The large-capacity wood chip box allows for hours of smoke with less refilling.
- Door-Mounted Temperature Gauge: Door-mounted temperature gauge to easily monitor the internal temperature.
- Water Pan & Drip Tray: Aluminized steel water pan helps prevent the meat from drying out and keeps food juicy, while the removable drip tray makes for easy cleanup.
- Quality Material Construction: The Analog Electric Smoker is made to last and powered by a 1200-watt heating element.
- Brand: Char-Broil
- Grate Material: Chrome Plated Wire
- Cooking System: Electric
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.96 x 20.71 x 33.46 inches
- Weight: 57.1 Pounds